This House Cray: A Telegraph Hill Home With Gorgeous Views, $6.7M
Where: 1345 Montgomery Street
Asking Price: $6,700,000
Number of Bedrooms: 4
Year Built: 1900
Time on the Market: 1 month
Located on the sun-swept, eastern slope of Telegraph Hill, this circa-1900 mansion offers gorgeous 360-degree views of the Bay Area from three different floors. The master suite - which takes up the entire top floor – has immense picture windows, and a wraparound terrace that lets you lounge while you admire Coit Tower, the Bay Bridge, and the little folk at the bottom of the hill. All while rather close property lines simultaneously let your neighbors admire you.
One of the major highlights of this magnificent home is the chef's kitchen featuring a Wolf gas range with four burners, a grill, griddle, two ovens, a Miele dishwasher, filtered hot and cold water, and a sub-Zero refrigerator. All the equipment you need to pretend to be a gourmet chef while you whip up Top Ramen.
And don't be fooled by appearances, although the home seems to retain most of its turn of the century arts and craft charm, it's recently undergone a huge, down to the studs renovation, so most of the elements are new. Just be wary, because if the big one ever hits, this mostly-glass sucker is going down.
See all the 'This House Cray' posts here!
- This House Cray: A $16M Telegraph Hill Home Complete With Tesla Charger
- This House Cray: A Russian Hill Mansion With Views Worth $9 Million
- Open House Alert: Splendid Shingled Arts & Crafts House with Killer Views, $4.95M
- This House Cray: A Pac Heights Home With Views Worth $9M
- This House Cray: 12335 Stonebrook Drive, Los Altos Hills, CA