Jeffrey Campbell for Convert, Season Five
It's been a while since Jeffrey Campbell debuted his exclusive vegan shoe collection for Berkeley's Convert boutique. The collaboration continues, and expands, with a fifth season and 14 individualistic styles made from biodegradable fibers, synthetic leathers and dead-stock fabrics, only available at Convert.
LA-based Jeffrey Campbell and Convert owner Randy Brewer became friends when Randy worked as a buyer for the brand. Now Randy keeps his popular 4th Street boutique stocked with eco-minded men's and women's brands like Tom's, Pendleton Portland, AG Jeans, Pact Underwear and Kim White handbags.
The latest Jeffrey Campbell for Convert collection focuses on tribal prints and color blocking, ranging from everyday flats and comfortable boots to statement heels and wedges. Prices range from $95-$190 and can be found at the store or online at Convert's eBay store, where you can also shop previous collection styles.
Convert Shoes, 1844 4th Street, Berkeley, CA; 510.984.0142
Sam Durbin (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a California lifestyle writer who honed her blogging skills as Editor of FabSugar.com. Sam graduated from The Fashion Institute of Technology, and also writes for 7x7 Magazine, Zagat and PureWow.
- Jeffrey Campbell + Convert = An Exclusive Eco Equation
- Look of the Week: Statement Shoes for Less
- Look Of The Week: Dine About Town + SF Sketchfest
- SF Street Style: A Thrifted Leather Jacket, Killer Light Blue Balenciaga Bag + Summer Cut-out Oxfords at Off The Grid
- SF Street Style: Hippie Festival Style in the Ferry Building