Kick Off Your Holiday Shopping at The Renovated GiftCenter & JewelryMart
Yes, it's that time of year again–the time to rev up your holiday shopping to get great deals and beat the crowds. Here to answer your prayers is SF's own, Design District-based The GiftCenter & JewelryMart. The Bay Area's largest jewelry emporium has been renovated, and is ready to show itself off on Saturday, November 3rd.
You're invited to their re-opening party from 9 am to 4 pm, where you can get a first look at GCJM's new entrance and courtyard while exploring their 125 top-notch jewelry and accessories showrooms. Complimentary refreshments, appetizers, live musical entertainment, gifts, prizes, and more await you at their re-opening party. If you've got your eye on a few pieces, rest assured that you'll be able to access wholesale jewelry, designer accessories at wholesale prices from November 3rd through December 24th. This is your chance to score one of their coveted "Holiday Passports," which are invitation only and give you exclusive access to their exceptional selection at a fraction of what you'd normally pay elsewhere.
See you on November 3rd!
The GiftCenter & JewelryMart, 888 Brannan Street, San Francisco.
- Photos: GiftCenter & JewelryMart First Look Celebration
- The GiftCenter & JewelryMart Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide
- SF Giftcenter & JewelryMart Opens Its Doors to the Public This Holiday Season
- Street Style Report: Two Timbuk2 Employees Show Us Four Bike-Friendly Looks in The Mission
- Seven Favorite Things: Last-Minute Mother's Day Gifts from Viv & Ingrid