Look of the Week: 12 Splurge Worthy Booties We Love
Spending half your rent on a pair of shoes? I know, I know -- fuggeddaboutit! But really, if there's one thing to splurge on this winter, it's a pair of delicious designer booties. Dress them up or down, and wear them all year round. We found 12 envy-ensuing booties to add to your wish list, or better yet -- go ahead and gift yourself!
1. Givenchy Lucrezia Peep-toe Ankle Boot, $555.99
3. Sergio Rossi Leather Ruffle Ankle Boot, $954.99
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim Pebbled Goatskin Ankle Boot, $485.99
6. Belle by Sigerson Suede Wedge Bootie, $325
7. Lanvin Python Platform Bootie, $1,990
11. B by Brian Atwood Pembra Suede Fringe Ankle Boot, $349.99
12. Miu Miu Knotted Ankle Boot, $529
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.