Look of the Week: 6 Men's Oxfords with Contrast Laces
With overcast skies rolling in, add a little kick to your step with a pair of bright laces. These six classics with a twist range from business casual (subtle blue-on-black action), to dramatic, head-turning laces for the more daring San Francisco man. For an easy alternative, try switching out the laces (and resole, if needed) to updated your favorite pair.
1. Fred Perry Patton Oxford Sneaker, $190
2. Ted Baker Guri 3 Oxford, $240
3. Cole Haan Air Colton Saddle Oxford, $198
4. Donald J Pliner Ember Oxford, $310
5. John Fluevog Gable Oxford, $169
6. Paul Smith Brunswick Oxford, $355
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.