Look of the Week: Cher from "Clueless" for Halloween
It's probably been way too long since you've seen "Clueless." You should fix that post haste and get fully inspired to pull off your favorite blonde "Betty" for Halloween.
In the words of Cher Horowitz, "So you're probably going, 'Is this like a Noxzema commercial or what?'"
But seriously, this is actually a way normal costume for a non-teenage girl (or guy). Best of all, each piece is re-wearable and you get a bonus lexicon of fun phrases including, "I'm outtie" and "Ugh, as if!".
And if you're looking for the perfect party/soundtrack to match your new look, we suggest Jeffery and Ava's Club 1994 Halloween Bash at Rickshaw Stop. It doesn't get much better than that.
2. Merona Petites Long-Sleeve V-Neck Cardigan, $19.99
3. Suno Printed Cotton & Silk Blend Mini Skirt, $159.75
4. Tasha Kitty Bow Headband, $18.76
5. Shock Moto Cell Phone Toy, $3.66
6. Shellys London Kocek Platform Mary Jane, $151.28
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Look of the Week: Woody from Toy Story vs. Woody Allen Halloween Costumes
- This Week in Fashion: The Most Stylish Halloween Parties
- Look of the Week: 6 Halloween Beauty Finds to Perfect Your Look
- Look of the Week: Halloween Costumes On The Fly (Pt. 2)
- Look of the Week: Halloween Costumes On The Fly (Pt. 1)