Look of the Week: Chic and Cozy Cold Weather Accessories
Heat up your winter wardrobe with some fierce (and highly practical) style. Ranging from $30-$250, our picks are perfect for holiday gifting, too.
This year on the scarves-hats-gloves front, we're seeing a lot of mixed materials, shaggy fur, embellishments, velvet, and turban-style beanies. On top of being super cozy, we love that they're easy to wear. Plus, they add instant texture and the right dose of drama to every look.
2. Sole Society Mixed Knit Infinity Scarf, $34.95
3. Zara Knit Embellished Turban, $49.90
5. J. Crew Toscana Shearling Hat, $198
6. H&M Wool-blend Embellished Gloves, $29.95
- Look of the Week: Men's Cold Weather Accessories from Local Boutiques
- Look of the Week: Women's Cold Weather Accessories We Love
- Look of the Week: Women's Cold Weather Accessories from Local Boutiques
- SF Street Style: Two Cold Weather Looks on Market St.
- Look of the Week: 7 Men's Cardigans for the Shifty Weather