Look of the Week: Funky-Fresh Booties for Fall
It's that time of year again when transplants from the Northwest and New England get nostalgic for the autumns they once knew, while the Indian summer still lingers in the distance (le sigh). So what's the perfect shoe for this in-between season? Ankle boots. And to go with the funky weather patterns of late, we decided to pull together seven funky styles.
Step into fall with these dynamic kicks.
2. Jack Rogers Pima Wedge Bootie, $278
3. Nine West Icelandic Fringe Bootie, $115.99
4. Miu Miu Studded Peep Toe Bootie, $975
5. Dolce Vita Jyll Strappy Booties, $239
6. B Store Brass Works Bootie, $558
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.