Look of the Week: Glamorama-Inspired Jewels from Macy's
After touring through Minneapolis, Chicago and Los Angeles, Macy's Glamorama will take over the Orpheum Theatre tomorrow night in its closing show. This year, the nearly 30-year-old annual fashion, music, and fundraising institution will feature the poppy YouTube-discovery, Karmin, and oh-la-la headliner, Robin Thicke, in addition to fall runway looks by Bar III (#1, #4), Calvin Klein and more.
Tickets are still available, and a portion of all proceeds will benefit local charities: AIDS Emergency Fund, Project Open Hand and the Glide Foundation. Note: We definitely recommend splurging for access to the after party at the Asian Art Museum.
We were inspired by this year's lineup to find some Glamorama-worthy bling from Macy's. Check out our picks.
3. Swarovski Gold Tone Crystal Ring, $175
4. Bar III Cluster Cuff Bracelet, $68
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Macy's Glamorama: Bruno Mars, Far East Movement, Tracy Reese + A Killer Fashion Show this Friday
- Look of the Week: CFDA Edition
- SF Street Style: The Man in The Red Bow-Tie, in The Mission
- Men's Look of the Week: 9 Go-Sockless Loafers, Perfect for This Weekend
- Macy's Passport with Bruno Mars and Far East Movement @ The Orpheum Theater