Look of the Week: Greener Days Ahead
Fellas, it's time to get your green on.
This Saturday, bars across the city will be packed with Guinness chugging, "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" t-shirt wearing partiers, celebrating the one day when everyone is Irish -- St. Patrick's Day. While costumey is always in in San Francisco, we thought we'd round up seven non-shamrock-covered options for a stylish St. Patty's look.
2. Nitro Wilber Watch, $19.50
3. Gap 1969 Denim-washed Garment Dye Khakis, $59.95
5. Martin Dingman Yale Belt, $49.50
6. Hunter Kerrera Duck Boots, $195
7. Gap Constrast Pocket Checkered Shirt, $39.95
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, and works as a freelance stylist and apparel designer.
- The Brooklyn Circus Stays Ahead of the Burgeoning Varsity Jacket Trend
- This Week in Fashion: An Exobiological Fashion Show, Decadestwo Flash Sale, Palo Alto's Citywide Yard Sale, Gangs Of SF Opens Shop + Designer Spring Sales
- This Week in Fashion: Brooklyn Circus 3 Year Anniversary, New Treatments at The Sports Club/LA Spa, Models for a Cause Walk Off + Independence Day Sales
- Look of the Week: Spring Splurge, 7 Colorful Crossbody Bags
- Look of the Week: Men's Leather Sandals Done Right