Look of the Week: Men's Cold Weather Accessories from Local Boutiques
Baby, it's cold outside. And it's only getting colder. Warm up with these toasty-hot men's accessories -- all sourced from neighborhood boutiques. Ranging from a not-too-puffy vest to a locally designed woven leather cap, these manly treasures will accent your winter wardrobe while blocking out the cold.
1. Billykirk Porkpie Hat from Acrimony, $108
4. Paul Smith Wool Scarf from Azalea, $150
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- This Week in Fashion: Men's Summer Sale Picks from Local Boutiques Around the City
- Look of the Week: 10 Ties We Love
- SF Street Style: Two Cold Weather Looks on Market St.
- Art and Fashion Join Forces in Upper Haight
- Street Style Report: Two Timbuk2 Employees Show Us Four Bike-Friendly Looks in The Mission