Look of the Week: Men's Suede Sneakers for Fall
Recently, we noticed a new surge in suede shoes -- and we're serious about our suede. In particular, we're digging the rise of the suede sneaker (or at least that's what we're calling it).
From all-suede high-tops (#3) to mixed-fabric low-tops (#5, #7), the textures and colors are perfect for fall -- plus, the soft leather adds sophistication to classics like Vans (#1) and Converse (#2). Here are our top picks.
1. Vans 106 Vulcanized Ca Sneaker, $75
3. Kr3w Grant Oiled Suede Sneakers, $129.35
4. Puma Dassler - Ansbach Mid Sneaker, $150
5. Asics Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Sneaker, $54.90
6. Supra Assault Waxed Suede Sneakers, $103.48
7. Creative Recreation Cesario Lo XVI Sneaker, $64.95
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Look of the Week: Seven Great Men’s Finds at Bloomingdale’s
- Look of the Week: Men's Summer Travel Essentials
- Look of the Week: Men's Cold Weather Accessories from Local Boutiques
- Men's Look of the Week: 9 Go-Sockless Loafers, Perfect for This Weekend
- Look of the Week: Mad Men-Worthy Spring Day Dresses