Look of the Week: Seven Easy DIY Hair Tutorials
First there was the miracle sock bun. Since then, a flood of hair tutorials have surfaced all over YouTube, Pinterest, the beauty blogosphere and beyond. It's actually a little overwhelming, so we scoured the net and found seven DIY 'dos that are definitely worth trying. From runway-inspired up-dos to roll-and-go hair, use the tutorials below to twist, tie and tease your bad hair days away.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Look of the Week: Seven Great Men’s Finds at Bloomingdale’s
- Look of the Week: Seven Stunning Dresses for Summer Weddings
- Look of the Week: Seven Super Stylish Waterproof Kicks for Him
- Look of the Week: Seven Super Capes for Her
- Link Love: Cheap Beauty Indulgences, Easy DIY and Kristin Davis Has A Clothing Line?