Look of the Week: Seven Super Capes for Her
We adore our chunky sweaters, and lush fall layers, but who can fit all of that under the standard coat? Top off your look this winter with a roomy yet flattering cape. From fox-collared (#1) to comfy cocoons (#7), here are seven styles we love.
1. Flavio Castellani Fox Collar Cape, $1,589
2. Marni Woven Wool Cape, $2,590
4. Sessun Cromakey Cape, $461
5. Surface to Air Mohair Duffle Cape Coat, $571.67
6. Romwe Fitted Epaulette Cape, $69.99
7. Haider Ackermann Hooded Cape, $1,506.75
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.