Look of the Week: Six Sweaters We Love
Tuesday's crazed Missoni for Target launch inspired me to scour the net for some patterned knitwear options for this week's Look. If you didn't snag any Missoni must-haves -- don't fret -- check out these amazing light-to-heavy weight sweaters that are perfect for fall.
1. Charlie & Robin Otono Sweatercoat, $148.50
2. Cecilia Prado Chubu Caftan, $223.50
3. Sparrow Traveled Paths Cardigan, $111
4. Tucker Jumbo Cardigan, $345
5. Forever 21 Chunky Knit Cardigan, $32.90
6. Mink Pink Hendrix Print Open Poncho, $125
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.