Look of the Week: Something Blue
Regardless of the dress or wedding palette, bridal shoes are a fun and easy way to fill that "something blue." But you don't have to be a bride to rock these baby blues–we found seven standout styles in a range of shades for every occasion.
1. Rockport Presia S Cross Strap Heels, $97.99
2. Bibi Lou Blithe Slingback Heels, $170
3. Stewart Weitzman Bow Goes Up Heels, $398
4. Badgley Mischka Lacie Stain Heels, $215
5. Gizmo Ankle Strap Court Shoes, $96
7. Chelsea Crew Glitter by Little Heels, $64.99
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.