Look of the Week: Wedding Guest, 7 Dresses Under $250
Whether you're attending a vintage-themed DIY garden wedding or a royal-esque affair at Grace Cathedral, just remember: no white! It's the bride's day to wear white and truly stand out, so let her.
And as much as we love wearing black, we're going to go ahead and veto that, too. We recommend wearing bright, happy colors -- after all, it's summer and you're celebrating love. Also, keep it classy and don't wear anything too short, tight, or otherwise revealing. If you're at all worried about being mistaken for a bridesmaid, a printed number is a smart choice. (Note: If you aren't sure of the wedding colors, don't be afraid to ask, or check the invitation to see if any specific colors were used.)
All tips aside, for some, every other weekend this summer is booked with a wedding, and these parties get expensive. With travel costs, gifts and new dresses to each occasion, what's a girl to do? We thought we'd help by pulling together 7 wedding-appropriate, summer dresses that won't break the bank.
3. Love High-low Maxi Dress, $96
4. Traffic People Silk Maxi Dress, $218
5. Emily and Fin Dinner Belle Dress, $99.99
6. Palmy Weather Dress, $49.99
7. The Get Cutie Co. Aviary Enthusiast Dress, $159.99
- Look of the Week: Valentine's Day-to-Night
- Look of the Week: Picnic in the Park, SF Symphony at the 74th Annual Stern Grove Festival
- Look Of The Week: Dine About Town + SF Sketchfest
- Look of the Week: Snappy Sailor for Bay to Breakers 100th Annual Celebration this Sunday
- Look of the Week: A Wearable Spin on Harajuku Trends for the J-Pop Festival