Look of the Week: Wicked Plants at the Conservatory of Flowers
This week's look is inspired by the Conservatory of Flowers exhibit, Wicked Plants: Botanical Rogues & Assassins, currently on display in the special exhibits gallery. The exhibit is built around the poisonous-as-they-are-pretty plants in Amy Stewart's 2009 New York Times Bestseller, Wicked Plants: The Weed that Killed Lincoln's Mother & Other Botanical Atrocities, which documents historically murderous plants.
Check out the exhibit this summer, and show your enthusiasm with a wicked floral print. From unconventional sunnies to kitschy Marc by Marc Jacobs wedges, we pulled together a collection of florals to accent any outfit.
1. Forever 21 Floral Print Sunglasses, $5.80
2. Ambridge Cami and Hipsters Set, $28-$48
3. Odille Noisette Jacket, $128
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Multi Strap Wedge, $197.90
6. ASOS Floral Button Stud Earrings, $10.34
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- The Big, Bad World of Wicked Plants Show at Conservatory of Flowers
- Look of the Week: Canvas Rucksacks for the Urban Gentleman
- Look of the Week: Memorial Day BBQ
- SF Street Style: Breezy Colors, the Marc by Marc Jacobs It Bag, Denim Done Right + Cork Pumps on Yerba Buena Lane
- Look of the Week: SF Street Food Festival