Look of the Week: Women's Color-Pumped Kicks
This spring, it's raining shoes and color. Flats, platforms and wedges -- oh my! -- are getting pumped-up with royal blues, emerald greens, oranges, hot pinks and neon yellows. As dramatic as they seem, the big, bold hues are often softened with constract cork and natural leather, making them perfectly suitable for everyday wear.
2. Reed Krakoff Architect Wedge Sandal, $795
3. Preen for Aldo Rise Giffee Printed Heel Sandal, $241.72
4. Opening Ceremony Glastonbury 3, $515
6. Maloles Amur Heels, $470
7. Kate Spade Elina Flat, $225
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, and works as a freelance stylist and apparel designer.
- Look of the Week: Spring Splurge, 7 Colorful Crossbody Bags
- SF Street Style: Two Cold Weather Looks on Market St.
- Look of the Week: Dapper Dad
- SF Street Style: Breezy Colors, the Marc by Marc Jacobs It Bag, Denim Done Right + Cork Pumps on Yerba Buena Lane
- Look of the Week: The Best Swimwear Trends of 2012