"Made in the Bay" Pops Up at the SFMOMA Museum Store for Holiday Shopping
Black Friday shoppers have one more store to add to their lists with the opening of the SFMOMA Museum Store's "Made in the Bay" pop-up shop, open now through Dec. 31. Locavores will have their way with a multitude of creative gifts dreamed up and made right here in our own backyard. The selection is inspired by 7x7's holiday gift guide and was curated by both 7x7 editors and the SFMOMA Museum Store. Your foodie friends will appreciate Luke Bartels' rustic triangle cutting boards and Dandelion's decadent (and beautifully wrapped) chocolate bars. The hipster in your life will be keen on adding Capital Eyewear's wooden shades to her collection of wayfarers. And your tech and design-oriented friends will geek out over Lumio, Max Gunawan's portable LED lamp that folds out like a book. But this barely scratches the surface of what's in store. Quantities are limited, so get thee to the pop-up shop stat. Proceeds support SFMOMA exhibitions and programs, yet another feel-good reason to get your gift on here.
"Made in the Bay" Pop-Up Shop at SFMOMA Museum Store is open through Tues. 12/31; 51 Yerba Buena Lane, museumstore.sfmoma.org/madeinbay
- Photos: 7x7's "Made in the Bay" PopUp Boutique at the SFMOMA MuseumStore
- Now You See 'Em: San Francisco Holiday Pop-Up Shops
- Crossroads Pop-up Thursday at Shotwell: Upgrade to Local Goods
- Beat the Rush with DNA's Pre-Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- Guns and Shades Pop-Up Shop Brings New, Rare Vintage Eyewear to Lower Haight