Meet Pladra, SF's New Plaid Purveyor
Do you know anyone in San Francisco who doesn't own a plaid shirt? Didn't think so. For those with only one in their arsenal, it might be time to add to the collection. On April 26th, gather all of your plaid-clad friends together and head to 111 Minna for the launch party of the world's newest purveyor of the chic lumberjack look, Pladra.
It's a new men's and women's line two years in the making that sports traditional plaid patterns in a modern rainbow of colors (robin's egg blue, anyone?) and combos with special attention to cuffs and collars; all the shirts have wildlife scenes painted on the inside, so when you roll up those sleeves, you'll definitely get some oohs and aahs.
There will be shirts for sale at 111 Minna, should you see something you just have to have, and of course, tons of drinks and music to get your after-work party started. The event goes from 5-9 pm, and is free. RSVP on their Facebook. Be there to welcome this new kid on the fashion block.
- LoveSick 4: Fashion for the Frustrated
- This Week's Best Fashion Events: Refinery29 Shop Crawl, The Capsule Design Festival, Benny Gold Grand Opening
- Q&A With Local Crochet Extraordinaire, Violetta Vieux
- Scenes of the City: Meet Your Cougar Valentine Party @ 111 Minna
- SF Street Style: Plaid + Killer Accessories in Western Addition