Moss Tile: A No-Work Garden
The dilemma: You want to add some green in a place where there's no sunlight, no water or no space. To compound the problem, you could kill a fern in the Seattle, Washington climate. Moss Tile could be your answer.
Here's what it is: Hangable squares of lichen (commonly known as Reindeer Moss). The fact that this kind of lichen needs virtually no water, care, light or pruning makes it perfect for people who like the look of nature without the work. Read more...
- Link Love: Wax Ecstatic, Hobo Chic and Rodarte Film Endeavor
- Look of the Week: Wet Weekend, 7 Rain Boots to Get You Through
- Open House Alert! A Modernist Home with an Awesome Garden in Kensington
- Northern California Garden Weaves In Couple's Cultural Traditions
- Get Outside! Three Garden Events in the Bay Area