Move Over Victoria, Lula Lu Petite Lingerie is Just as Pretty
34B. The average bra size. Easy. Bosoms of the smaller variety—30AAA to 38A, to be exact—may want to head to Lula Lu, a Bay Area-based lingerie website created for the petite lady looking to fill her dainty lingerie drawer.
The small framed designer of Lula Lu Petites, Ellen Shing, has bucked the industry standard with a pretty, super sexy lingerie line for bra sizes 30AAA to 38A. Her line is available on the Lula Lu website, which also carries various petite lingerie brands like L.Z., The Little Bra Company and Timpa. Sleepwear, bra accessories and swimwear for smaller-breasted women can also be found.
Really, it's about supplying flirtatious underthings to an underserved customer. Shing created the site based on her own shopping frustrations and after realizing that the definition of a petite woman being 5'4" and under was too vague, as women's frames come in all lovely shapes and sizes.
Jaylyn Bralette ($48) and Thong ($42)
The website is well organized, replete with push-up bras—for when you do want a boost—adhesive solutions, extra pads, stockings and bridal accoutrements. Everyday t-shirt bras, sports bras, smart convertible bras, dead sexy lace; it's all there and it's all pretty.
If you need some inspiration, browse the Best Sellers or What's New. But before anything, pay a visit to the bra fitting section which will help steer you into obtaining some new, foxy lingerie for your bodaciously petite bod.
Sam Durbin (email@example.com) is a California lifestyle writer who honed her blogging skills as Editor of FabSugar.com. Sam graduated from The Fashion Institute of Technology, and also writes for 7x7 Magazine, Zagat and PureWow.
- This Week in Fashion: Bikes & Beats Present Bike Fashion, Rose & Champagne Facials for Mother's Day, Swap for Good at BellaPelle and More
- This Week in Fashion: Pride Party at SuiGeneris, Millinery Trunk Show at Fiat Lux, Pret-A-Porter Fashion Show + Killer Sales
- La Petite Rose's 15-Step Facial Rescues Parched Summer Skin
- We Heart Naja Lingerie's Underwear With Wit
- Link Love: RIP Daul Kim, VS Lingerie Cirque du Soleil and Fashion IMBD