Must-Have Holiday Jewels From the GiftCenter & JewelryMart
Lucky for us San Francisco bling-lovers, you don't have to be a wholesaler to shop at the GiftCenter & JewelryMart. All you need to do is get a "passport to shop" for access to the most stunning gifts this side of the Mississippi.
With the 2013 Holiday Passport, you get the opportunity to shop the Bay Area’s largest jewelry wholesale emporium - the ideal spot to find the most brilliant holiday gifts (or hey, a little somethin' for yourself). Start by filling out the form here to get access to all 100 GiftCenter & JewelryMart businesses from now through December 24.
Overwhelmed by the options? Here are great places to start: Tons of fantastic statement rings (see the ruby-colored beauty above) can be found at Christine Jewelry, and Moxie stocks oodles of fashion jewelry like their party-ready long layered necklace. Steve Padis Gems carries classically beautiful pieces with serious wow factor, Design Jeweler specializes in personally designed engagement rings, and Edwards Jewelry knows just how to pick a showstopper in colored stones and diamonds.
1. The 4 Row Diamond Band from Design Jeweler, Suite 2075
2. Forevermark 6.12 ct Yellow Diamond Ring from Padis Jewelry, Suite 128 & 165
3. 5 Row Crystal Necklace, Moxie Accessories, Suite 189
4. 18k Rubellite Diamond Emerald Ring from Christine Jewelry, Suite 157
5. Fancy Colored Diamond Bracelet from Edward's Jewelry and Imports, Suite 160
Regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m., but you can also take advantage of extended hours throughout December with special weekend openings:
Saturday, November 30, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Saturday, December 7, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Saturday, December 14, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Saturday, December 21, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Sunday, December 22, 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
Tuesday, December 24, 9 a.m.– 3 p.m.
All photos courtesy of Rob Prideaux
- Photos: GiftCenter & JewelryMart First Look Celebration
- The GiftCenter & JewelryMart Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide
- Kick Off Your Holiday Shopping at The Renovated GiftCenter & JewelryMart
- Summer Sparklers: Our Favorite Picks from the GiftCenter & JewelryMart
- SF Giftcenter & JewelryMart Opens Its Doors to the Public This Holiday Season