New Fashion Blogger Bible 'Style Yourself' Features Local Style Scribes
We all know that getting that perfect mix of high/low is tougher than it looks. Which is exactly why 95 trusted international fashion bloggers, led by Jane Aldridge (Sea of Shoes), created the book Style Yourself: Inspired Advice from the World’s Top Fashion Bloggers, which hits shelves July 1. Published by local house Weldon Owen, the book features several of our local style bloggers, including Dyanna Pure (The SF Style), and SF turned NYC blogging sensation, Jannine Jacob (The Coveted).
The book, like any great style, is fun and functional. It offers to-live-by advice for everyone from teens to urban professionals that will (hopefully) change the way you shop, dress, and think about clothing.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- SF Street Style: Local Jewelry Designers Spotted in Simple Pieces + Great Shoes at New Berkeley Boutique, Viv&Ingrid at Oxford Hall
- What’s the Deal: Catherine Jane, She-Bible + More
- 2 Style Showdowns Have Local Bloggers, Stylists & Designers Vying for Fashion Dominance
- Street Style Report: A Local Blogger Turns Up the Heat in The Marina
- Seven Favorite Things: New Locally-Designed Shoes by Konstantina Tzovolou