Open House Alert! Chic New Condos in the Historic Mission Dolores Neighborhood
Originally published on CaliforniaHomeDesign.com
Where: 200 Dolores Street, Mission Dolores
When: Saturday and Sunday, July 20 and 21 from 2 to 4 pm
What: Replacing a c.1903 church that burned down in the '90s and incorporating the ruined (but salvageable) parsonage next door, these thirteen new condominiums on the corner of Dolores Street and 15th Street are just being completed. While the exterior is bland at best, the interiors shine– spare but handsome, with high ceilings and crisp details. Check out the video for the best images:
Above, the open kitchen in the most expensive unit, a $2.1M two-level, three-bed, 3.5-bath in the renovated parsonage. While most of the units are priced between $1.1M and $1.6M– around $1K per square foot– the high level of detailing and finishes are the same throughout the project, with wide plank hardwood floors, radiant heat, gas fireplaces and Anne Sacks tile.
Click here for more on these chic Mission condos!
- Open House Alert! Housing for Rich Hipsters in the Mission, $1.345M
- Open House Alert! A New Construction in Noe Valley With a Vintage Cottage
- Open House Alert! The Amazing Details of a $6.5 Million House
- Open House Alert! The Perfect Family House in Cow Hollow
- Open House Alert! See a Mid-Century Gem by R. G. Watanabe This Sunday