Open House Alert! The Amazing Details of a $6.5 Million House
Originally published on CaliforniaHomeDesign.com
Where: 3577 Pacific Avenue, Presidio Heights
When: Sunday, April 28 from 2 to 4 pm
What: Originally a classic Post & Beam built in 1951 and overlooking the Presidio wall and Julius Kahn playground, this 5-bed, 4-bath house was completely rebuilt in 2008, just in time for the financial crisis. It eventually sold for $4.9M– or $2.1M less than the original asking price if your glass is half-empty. With a better economic outlook and the over-heated local real estate market, the house is back on the market asking $6.5M.
One more detail– the stainless steel fountain in the small outdoor area. There's also a substantial roof deck with wide open views of The Presidio.
Click here for more photos and info on this awesome Presidio Heights abode!
- Open House Alert! Impeccable Design and Details in West Berkeley, $599K
- Open House Alert! Housing for Rich Hipsters in the Mission, $1.345M
- Open House Alert! A Spectacular Victorian in Lower Haight/Hayes Valley $2.995M
- Open House Alert! See a Mid-Century Gem by R. G. Watanabe This Sunday
- Double Open House Alert! From the Sublime to the Ridiculous (Your Choice)