Open House Alert! Metallica Founder's Former Home Hits the Market, $3.4M
Originally published on CaliforniaHomeDesign.com
A founding member of Metallica lived here for about a decade until selling it to the current owners in 2003– right about the time the band's St. Anger album came out and before he went into rehab. The house has been through extensive rehab as well, with the '80s systems now completely updated and some of the more exotic finishes removed. Even after ten years, the neighbors still call the street "Rockstar Road." Check out the video:
With this stone and timber outdoor kitchen and saltwater pool– with real boulders, a waterfall, and a cabana/bath nearby– we'd be happy just pitching a tent on the patio.
Click here to see more of this Novato home!
- Open House Alert! An Architect's Own Home in Bernal Heights is on the Market
- Open House Alert! The Amazing Details of a $6.5 Million House
- Open House Alert! Housing for Rich Hipsters in the Mission, $1.345M
- Open House Alert! See a Mid-Century Gem by R. G. Watanabe This Sunday
- Double Open House Alert! From the Sublime to the Ridiculous (Your Choice)