Open House Alert! A New Construction in Noe Valley With a Vintage Cottage
Originally published on CaliforniaHomeDesign.com
Where: 680 Douglass Street, Noe Valley
When: Saturday and Sunday, April 20 and 21, from 1 pm to 3 pm
What: About two years ago, this small, pre-earthquake cottage sold for $729K. Built before the neighborhood was platted, it wound up at the very back of its lot. Fast forward more than a hundred years and the front yard is large enough to build another house– and still fit into San Francisco's stringent Planning Department and historic neighborhood guidlines.
The completed 5-bed, 4-bath, 2 half-bath (total) project came on the market this week asking $3.195M, with the highly-finished kitchen very much the focus, between the living room and a glass wall that opens to a patio and the cottage.
Click here for more info and pics of this amazing Noe Valley abode!
- Open House Alert! A Spectacular Victorian in Lower Haight/Hayes Valley $2.995M
- Open House Alert! The Amazing Details of a $6.5 Million House
- Open House Alert! Housing for Rich Hipsters in the Mission, $1.345M
- Open House Alert! An Architect's Own Home in Bernal Heights is on the Market
- Open House Alert! Grand Pacific Heights Mansion Reinvents Itself for $12M