Open House Alert: Splendid Shingled Arts & Crafts House with Killer Views, $4.95M
Originally published on CaliforniaHomeDesign.com
Where: 100 Edgewood Avenue, Parnassus Heights
When: Sunday, June 30th from 2 to 4 pm
What: Edgewood Avenue is one of those special, "secret" San Francisco streets–you have to know it's there. The double, dead-ended street is unusually wide and lined with Arts & Crafts houses set up against the Mt. Sutro Forest preserve and the UCSF Parnassus Campus. Worth a visit just to see the living room below, which the listing describes as a former dance studio but we could see it having a past life as an artist's studio as well. The house has three units and an office, all with great views and independent entrances.
Click here for photos of this gorgeous house!
- Open House Alert: A Mid-Century Berkeley Classic with Killer Views
- Open House Alert: In Cow Hollow, Green Couch Design Re-Invents a Family House $5.495M
- Open House Alert: Waking Up a Classic Kensington Mid-Century Modern
- Open House Alert: Eichler's See-Through Modernism in Marin County
- Open House Alert: In Sausalito, a Pair of View Houses Worth Seeing This Sunday