Open House Alert! Housing for Rich Hipsters in the Mission, $1.345M
Originally published on CaliforniaHomeDesign.com
Where: 154 Julian Avenue, Mission District
When: Sunday, March 3 from 2 to 4 pm
What: A large 4-bed, 2.5-bath Edwardian, c.1911, plus a "garden cottage" on a narrow, quiet Mission street (off 16th Street) in the Valencia Corridor. The street front of the house (top) has beautiful carpenter details, with a deep cornice and columns flanking the entance, along with a vintage ironwork gate. Read more details here. Asking $1.345M and on the market less than a week.
Click here to see more of this adorable Mission abode!
- Open House Alert! The Amazing Details of a $6.5 Million House
- Open House Alert! A Modernist Home with an Awesome Garden in Kensington
- Open House Alert! See a Mid-Century Gem by R. G. Watanabe This Sunday
- Double Open House Alert! From the Sublime to the Ridiculous (Your Choice)
- Open House Alert! An Architect's Own Home in Bernal Heights is on the Market