Open House Obsession: Revisit the '50s in St. Francis Wood
Originally published on CaliforniaHomeDesign.com
Just listed yesterday, this 5-bed, 3.5-bath house is in one of San Francisco's early planned subdivisions, laid out with strict covenants (some racial, ie. "No Chinese") and early on, a design review committee. The neighborhood is full of classic Spanish and Tudor houses, mostly built in the '20s, and a few traditional Mid-Century like this one. From the listing photos, it looks like it had a really good paint job a few decades ago and not much else except impeccable maintenance since.
Click here to see details on this Sunday open house!
- Open House Obsession: Preview Amir Mortazavi's New Project in Cow Hollow Tonight
- Open House Obsession: A Sleek New House on Church Street
- Open House Obsession: Renovated, With Wide-Open Views in Noe Valley
- Open House Obsession: Three Edwardian Flats to Look at This Weekend
- Open House Obsession: The Best Flat on the Market is in the Haight