Open House Alert! The Perfect Family House in Cow Hollow
Originally published on CaliforniaHomeDesign.com
A two-unit building in Cow Hollow gets re-scripted as a big, luxurious and family-sized house. This spectacular renovation is worth a visit.
When: Sunday, June 16 from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
What: Originally constructed in 1938 as two units, 2374 Greenwich Street was completely gutted and rebuilt this past year in a no-surface-left-untouched renovation by San Francisco designer/developer Sam Hunt. The result is a $4.75M, 4-bed, 4.5-bath house that's unusually big and comfortable as well as impeccably stylish. On the ground floor along with a 2-car garage, there's a family room and second kitchen open to the back yard, plus a 1-bedroom suite.
The kitchen and another seating area (or dining area) open up at the back, looking down on the patio and neighboring gardens:
- Open House Alert: In Cow Hollow, Green Couch Design Re-Invents a Family House $5.495M
- Open House Alert! Housing for Rich Hipsters in the Mission, $1.345M
- Open House Alert! The Amazing Details of a $6.5 Million House
- Open House Alert! See a Mid-Century Gem by R. G. Watanabe This Sunday
- Double Open House Alert! From the Sublime to the Ridiculous (Your Choice)