Photos: 7x7's "Made in the Bay" PopUp Boutique at the SFMOMA MuseumStore
7x7 editors and contributors mingled with the Bay Area artists and makers whose work and passions were featured in our December 2013 issue—dedicated to giving and gifting—at a private reception at the SFMOMA MuseumStore on Yerba Buena Lane.
Guests enjoyed wines that paired well with offerings from two of the issue's featured purveyors—cheeses from Cowgirl Creamery (whose new cookbook is sold in the store), and a variety of samples from Dandelion Chocolate, whose founder Jennifer Roy was also in attendance along with Max Gunawan of Lumio, designer Tina Frey, bag designer Basil Racuk, maker Drew Ocon of Revolights, jewelry designer Phillippa Roberts, and more. A lively and festive soundscape was provided by DJ Dylan Mahoney.
The "Made in the Bay" PopUp Shop will be available through December 31st, and proceeds go to support SFMOMA exhibitions and programs.
SFMOMA Museum Store, 51 Yerba Buena Lane, museumstore.sfmoma.org/madeinbay
Photos: Quincy Stamper Photography
- "Made in the Bay" Pops Up at the SFMOMA Museum Store for Holiday Shopping
- Sneak Peek: New SFMOMA MuseumStore
- Photos: Crossroads Trading's Annual Pop-Up Shop
- This Week in Fashion: Meet Betsey Johnson, The Bold Italic Pop-Up, Cuts for the Cure + More
- Now You See 'Em: San Francisco Holiday Pop-Up Shops