Photos: Bloomingdale's New York Nights in San Francisco
On 10/11/12, Bloomingdale's in the Westfield San Francisco Centre staged a fun and lively shopping event to celebrate their favored Loyallists, presenting their first-ever preview night with music, bites, gifts and style.
Favorite brands offered special interactive areas—such as video game stands and cola stations—while guests grooved to the beats of DJ Mixwell, enjoyed specialty cocktails with Stoli Elit vodka, special pours of The Balvenie Doublewood 12-year-old single malt scotch. A delicious grazing buffet was presented by Small Potatoes Catering & Events.
A highlight of the evening was the fiercely competitive Elie Tahari 2012 Foosball Tournament, with teams competing bracket-style to win a special gift package from Elie Tahari.
Throughout the night, current and new members of the Bloomingdale's Loyallists program earned special points on all their fantastic fall fashion purchases.
For more info on the Bloomingdale's Loyallist program, click here.
Photography: Ashleigh Reddy Photography | stayreddy.com
- Photos: Fashion's Night Out San Francisco 2011
- Photos: DesignStyleDigest.com Launch in San Francisco's SoMa District
- Photos: 7x7's 2011 Style Council Celebration and Fashion Show at Bloomingdale's
- Seen & Heard: San Franciscans Dish on New York Fashion Week
- Photos: Alain Mikli Opens San Francisco Eyewear Boutique