Photos: Kenneth Cole "Suits You, Sir" with Hal Rubenstein
The evening included delicious bites, refreshing bubbly, and a special tasting station with The Glenrothes Whisky. The highlight of the evening: guests enjoyed styling sessions with Hal Rubenstein—fashion director of InStyle magazine—who suggested pieces from Kenneth Cole Collection, the new, directional fashion collection that is the ultimate expression of their unique style.
Rubenstein also signed copies of his new book, The Gentry Man: A Guide for the Civilized Male, available now.
Kenneth Cole in the Westfield San Francisco Centre, 865 Market St., kennethcole.com
- Photos: SF Chefs 2012 Launch Party at Westfield San Francisco Centre
- Photos: Fashion's Night Out San Francisco 2011
- Marie Claire’s SF Shopping Night at Mango
- What’s the Deal: Martin + Osa, Sarah Shaw and An Invite to Beyond the Rack
- Men's Look of the Week: 9 Go-Sockless Loafers, Perfect for This Weekend