Photos: Launching The Mulberry Wonderland in San Francisco
The talented San Francisco decorator Vanessa Getty helped launch The Mulberry Wonderland—a unique, beautiful, and transformative experience designed to introduce the brand’s heritage and inspirations to San Francisco.
Guests—including Mulberry North America president Carl Barbato, designer Jay Jeffers, socialite Alexis Traina of Swanson Vineyards, and author/media personality Sloan Barnett—celebrated Mulberry's craftsmanship while exploring the store's third floor gallery space, which the brand intends to continue showcasing new events and experiences.
A percentage of sales from the evening benefited San Francisco Bay Humane Friends. Co-presenters of the launch included Harper’s BAZAAR.
The Mulberry Wonderland will be open to the public until November 24th.
Mulberry, 166 Grant Avenue, San Francisco, mulberry.com
Photos: Anna-Alexia Basile and Claudine Gossett for Drew Altizer Photography
- Photos: DesignStyleDigest.com Launch in San Francisco's SoMa District
- Photos: Alain Mikli Opens San Francisco Eyewear Boutique
- Photos: San Francisco Symphony Black & White Ball Launch Party
- Photos: SF Chefs 2012 Launch Party at Westfield San Francisco Centre
- Photos: Fashion's Night Out San Francisco 2011