Pop-Up Shop Robert Trickey on Noe Opens in the Castro
Shopping antiques and vintage collectives can be tricky business. You expect unique wares at good prices, but sometimes you get medicore stuff at sky-high mark ups. That's why Robert Trickey on Noe, a pop-up shop run by four interior designers, is a breath of fresh air.
Robert Trickey, Jim Coch, Nathan Hawley and Tsuruko Wantanabe have pooled their vintage finds, antiques, art and fabrics and are selling them in their flash venture. The eclectic wares reflect the diverse interests of the designers, and you'll find everything from Fortuny upholstery fabrics to Asian antiques at discounted prices.
- Now You See 'Em: San Francisco Holiday Pop-Up Shops
- Guns and Shades Pop-Up Shop Brings New, Rare Vintage Eyewear to Lower Haight
- Acrimony Decks its Halls with Makr Pop-Up Shop
- Fall Picks from Black Pyramid Vintage + Pop-up Shop Tonight in the Haight
- Nice Collective Goes One Step Beyond Pop-Up Shop to "Mobile Supply Unit"