Real Estate Report: Vintage Cottage in Bernal Heights, $749K
In Bernal Heights, a vintage cottage gets reinvented with salvaged bits and clever details, including roll-up doors.
The Basics: a 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath cottage in Bernal Heights, asking $749K and listed as "pending" after three weeks on the market. No discernible parking.
Not So Basic: Bernal Heights is a charming, quirky neighborhood known for its small cottages, built for working-class families, that cover a hill just south of The Mission. This one, built in 1904, was re-worked by architect Ross Levy in 2009 with an addition and new retaining walls (it's high above the street) and a poured concrete foundation visible inside the house. Read more..
- Real Estate Report: Family-Sized Condo For Grown-up Hipsters in Bernal Heights, $895K
- Real Estate Report: A Noe Valley Cottage with a Heart of Modern Glamour
- Real Estate Report: Dreamy Hillside Dolores Heights Cottage With View
- Real Estate Report: Bernal Heights Six-Bedroom, $3.49M
- Real Estate Report: Sanchez Street Cottage, $2.7M