Open House Report: 5 Can't Miss Showings This Weekend
Want to spend the weekend touring the best of San Francisco's on-the-market real estate? We recommend these five open houses: two classic San Francisco condominiums on the edge of Nob Hill— from the days when it was the place to live— and three in SOMA, one a suite in the St. Regis that's a short sale plus a pair of lofts in vintage warehouse renovations.
188 Minna Street, #23F, $1.209M (pictured above)
Hard to believe, this high-design condominium unit in the St. Regis tower is a short sale– meaning the bank will have to approve the purchase price. And in a high-security building full of Chinese millionaires and former VP Al Gore, we're surprised there's a public open house. The 2-bed, 2.5-bath unit was renovated to include a glass wall that darkens for privacy. HOAs are $2109 a month plus valet parking at $235. There's also a spa, gym, pool, and hotel services, and aside from having SFMOMA as a neighbor, we're in love with the concept of room service. Open Saturday, Feb. 11 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. and Sunday, Feb. 12, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Click here to see the other four fabulous homes...
- Open House Report: Clutter-Resistant Condos for the Relentless Minimalists
- Five Can't Miss Concerts This Week on the SF Music Scene
- Straight To The Heineken Dome: Five Dance Acts You Can't Miss During Outside Lands
- Can’t Miss Fashion Benefit: Discarded to Divine
- The Seven Shows We Can't Wait to See at Noise Pop 2013