Seven Favorite Things: The Brooklyn Circus SF
Another academic year is kicking off, and shoot -- no one does adult school swagger quite like The Brooklyn Circus (BKc).
Okay, so maybe you're not heading back to the classroom. But even so, SF's autumn is somewhere around the corner and the BKc Fillmore St. flagship has everything you need to stay warm and look fresh this season. Among our top picks are several pieces from the house line, plus essential fall footwear by Florsheim by Duckie Brown and PF Flyers.
The Brookly Circus SF (1521 Fillmore St.), open Tuesday-Saturday 12pm-7pm and Sunday 12pm-6pm.
2. BKc Stripe Western Shirt Grey, $150
3. BKc 258 Orange Bowl Varsity Jacket, $520
4. Blue Claw Worton Weekender, $298
6. BKc Grey Fillmore Shawl Cardigan, $335
7. BKc Military “Trainer Jumper” Pants, $160
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- This Week in Fashion: Brooklyn Circus 3 Year Anniversary, New Treatments at The Sports Club/LA Spa, Models for a Cause Walk Off + Independence Day Sales
- Seven Favorite Things: Sarah Seven Spring 2014 Bridal Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: D-Structure's New Online Shop + Two Must-Attend Events
- Seven Favorite Things: Azalea Women's Collection