Seven Favorite Things: Cary Lane's New Online Shop
Following the launch of their new storefront in the hip Valencia Corridor, discount designer boutique, Cary Lane, is now setting their sights online.
The budding e-store -- currently, a limited selection of women's accessories -- is only a teaser for what's to come. Next up? We have our fingers crossed for owner, Cary La Scala's private label shirts and ties....and, you know, a few shoes wouldn't hurt either.
Cary Lane: Valencia Corridor (3153 16th St.), Hayes Valley (560 Laguna St.)
1. Coral Acrylic Stone Necklace, $16
3. Highly Polished Curve Ring, $8
4. Floral Print Infinity Scarf, $12
5. Tiered Chain and Bead Necklace, $12
6. Sable Ring, $12
7. Peridot Necklace and Earring Set, $20
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: D-Structure's New Online Shop + Two Must-Attend Events
- Seven Favorite Things: Winter Menswear from Seedstore's New Online Shop
- Seven Favorite Things: Uniqlo Men's & Women's Wear + the Scoop on the New Union Square Pop-up!
- Seven Favorite Things: Spring Menswear from Acrimony + ACRE/SF
- Seven Favorite Things: Gifts from Bae Home & Design