Seven Favorite Things: Costume Essentials from Piedmont Boutique
Haight St. is definitely our go-to for all things costumes. And for Halloween, the selection from Piedmont Boutique never disappoints.
Halloween in San Francisco is high stakes -- it's time to get creative. No matter what your costume/theme is, we're betting you can spice it up with some key items from the Piedmont Boutique. Pull from their full-spectrum selection of wigs, accessories, masks and more (Neon body paint, anyone?), and get set for a spectacular Halloween.
Piedmont Boutique (1452 Haight St.), open daily from 11am-7pm.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: NYE Entertaining Essentials from Zinc Details
- Seven Favorite Things: Thanksgiving Outfits from Fancy French Cologne
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: Spring Menswear from Acrimony + ACRE/SF
- Seven Favorite Things: Dresses from Bastille