Seven Favorite Things: Costumes on Haight
Weather you're thinking sexy superhero or creepy critter, Costumes on Haight's massive selection of rentals and retail pieces simply can't be beat.
Budget-friendly rentals typically range from $30-$80, but if there's one you just can't part with, buyouts start around $100 and go up from there. Take a peek at a few of our top picks above, browse the full collection online, then head to the shop and complete the look with stage makeup and props.
Costumes on Haight (735 Haight St.), open daily from 11am-8pm through Halloween.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Costume Essentials from Piedmont Boutique
- Seven Favorite Things: Sarah Seven Spring 2014 Bridal Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: D-Structure's New Online Shop + Two Must-Attend Events
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: Azalea Women's Collection