Seven Favorite Things: The Curiosity Shoppe's Store Closing Sale
Derek Fagerstrom and Lauren Smith, have decided to close up their quirky and beloved Mission design mecca, The Curiosity Shoppe. They've stated it's not for financial reasons, but rather, that's it's just time to move on and embrace other creative endeavors (Pop-Up Magazine, for one).
With a city (and then some) who will miss them dearly, plus a major Target collaboration under their belts, we'd say they have a lot to be proud of as they close up the 'Shoppe.
So now it's time to go buy some really rad (and mostly local) stuff while you still can. The entire collection is full of curiouser-and-curiouser delights and now, it's all 20% off.
Hurry though -- the e-store closes tonight at midnight, while the Mission storefront (855 Valencia St.) will remain open through Sunday, Feb. 17.
1. Leafcutter Designs Wiggly Eye Dice, $9.60
5. Suck UK Book Rest Lamp, $64
6. Kiel Mead Arrow Coat Rack, $120
7. Eames Memory Game, $11.96
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: the Curiosity Shoppe x Target (Launches this Sunday!)
- Seven Favorite Things: Metier's Store Closing Sale
- Seven Favorite Things: Design Within Reach Fillmore Store Closing + New Store Opening
- Seven Favorite Things: Men's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: Unionmade Semi-Annual Sale