Seven Favorite Things: D-Structure's New Online Shop + Two Must-Attend Events
D-Structure is...one part apparel shop, one part art gallery, and one part intimate venue for cool local events -- and now add ecommerce destination to that heckuva cocktail recipe.
The Lower Haight multi-purpose space (that also goes by DSF) launched a new e-store last week with their staple selection of men's t-shirts, plus a big new focus on womenswear. Here are our women's picks for the Indian summer (fingers crossed) ahead.
As we noted earlier, DSF is a great venue for local events. They've built up quite the reputation as a monthly venue for the American Tripps Berlin-Style Ping Pong Party. Check out the free ping pong madness tonight, starting at 8:30 p.m. Tomorrow night at 8 p.m., head on over to DSF for the Modify Watches (legit mix-and-match time pieces) Trunk Show, where a portion of the evening's proceeds will benefit the Special Olympics.
5. Swoon Crochet Scallop Edge Skirt, $38
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing fro 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Our Seven Favorite Things from D-Structure's New Online Shop
- Discarded to Divine, a Must-Attend for Project Runway Fanatics, Is This Thursday
- Discarded to Divine, a Must-Attend for Project Runway Fanatics, Is Tomorrow
- Pinging Ping Pong Gallery’s Holiday Happy Hour
- Dave Eggers, Anthony Myint Stage Epic Ping Pong Battle To Benefit 826 Valencia Next Week