Seven Favorite Things: Design Within Reach Fillmore Store Closing + New Store Opening
The Fillmore St. Design Within Reach will permanently shut its doors tomorrow evening. But hold the water works -- the Potrero location remains open and their new megastore -- 25,000 square feet of pure design glory -- at 200 Kansas St., is slated to open this October.
Oh yeah, and there's also the store closing sale to cheer you up. You'll find deep discounts of up to 60% off modern, edgy floor models and swanky last-in-stock rugs, lighting, dining tables and more.
Design Within Fillmore (1913 Fillmore St.) open Friday-Saturday from 10am-6pm, store closing Saturday, August 24, 2013.
2. Stippen Rug
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Metier's Store Closing Sale
- Seven Favorite Things: The Curiosity Shoppe's Store Closing Sale
- Seven Favorite Things: Men's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: D-Structure's New Online Shop + Two Must-Attend Events
- Seven Favorite Things: Gifts for New & Expecting Moms from Lola