Seven Favorite Things: Erica Tanov Home
We're always happy to make room for Erica Tanov in our closets and now, we're ecstatic to let the local designer take over our homes.
With a keen eye for prints, Erica Tanov's new home collection balances effortless-chic patterns with dreamy materials and rich colors. The combination has a certain calm beauty to it that's perfect for the home.
Currently, the line features mix-and-match bedding sets -- with a few, gorgeous kitchen and bath textiles to match. We're thrilled to hear, this is just the beginning.
Erica Tanov San Francisco (2408 Fillmore St.): Open Mon.-Sat. 11am-6pm, Sun. 11am-5pm.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Gifts from Bae Home & Design
- Seven Favorite Things: Sarah Seven Spring 2014 Bridal Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: D-Structure's New Online Shop + Two Must-Attend Events
- Seven Favorite Things: Azalea Women's Collection