Seven Favorite Things: The Factory's "Voyage to Marrakech" Collection
Part boutique, part design studio, SoMa's The Factory, is a local shopper's– and designer's–dream.
The CEO of The Evans Group, Jennifer Evans, leads a close team of local designers who pump out four collections a year under The Factory label. Each collection is inspired by a different country or city around the world, but everything from initial patterns to final production is hyper-local and happens right here in San Francisco.
The current "Voyage to Marrakech" collection features dramatic, billowy silhouettes, silk jumpsuits, and plenty of white and gold patterns that are perfect for an exotic summer. Take a look at our favorites below, plus keep an eye out for the "Americana" collection, launching later this month.
2. Bauble Dress, $345
3. Silk Jumpsuit, $310
4. Floral Maxi Dress, $295
5. Bell Sleeved Tunic Dress, $220
6. Limited Edition V Neck Tunic Dress, $210
7. Jog Pant, $185
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Gifts from Voyager & Spartan, Under $90
- Seven Favorite Things: Sarah Seven Spring 2014 Bridal Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: Azalea Women's Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: Christopher Collins Fall 2012 Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: Timbuk2's New Distilled Collection + Q&A with Director of Product & Design