Seven Favorite Things: Gear from PUBLIC Bikes
The sun is out, the days are long, and all we want to do is ride bikes.
Gear up for your summer rides with these accessories from PUBLIC Bikes.
Founded by Rob Forbes (the man behind Design Within Reach) and Dan Nguyen-Tan, you know PUBLIC bicycles are legit. And while they're known for their ride-like-butter beauties, Public also offers a nicely curated selection of accessories and gear to complete the experience. Here are our current favorites for dreamy summer rides.
1. Nantucket Somerset Pet Basket, $135
2. Brooks Leather Trouser Strap, $27
3. Iva Jean Rain Cape, $240
4. Brooks Brick Lane Roll-Up Panniers, $240
5. Dargelos Lightning Vest, $80
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and also works as a freelance stylist and apparel designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Design Within Reach Fillmore Store Closing + New Store Opening
- Seven Favorite Things: Badass Adventure Gear from Triple Aught Design
- Seven Favorite Things: Summer Cycle Gear from Rapha
- Seven Favorite Things: Legit 49ers Gear on Etsy
- Our Favorite Bike Riding Gear from PUBLIC Bikes